Thursday, January 02, 2003

Let the children lose it
Let the children use it
Let all the children boogie


I love the word "boi". Tis cool!

Boi and tis now enter my fav words list..... right up there with fabtastic, chuckalicious and kerazy!

Ok so I have decided to be as positive as I can be this year. Not to worry too much. And smile as often as possible.

hmm..... why do gay men like me? I innocently chat to them and suddenly..... bam, they are arranging a date before I can say "But I never said....." If i was some hunky studmuffin, with a sparkling personality then I could understand it. But a slight geeky tall freak shouldn't attract so much attention! Oh who am I too complain? I shouldn't worry so much about men who think I am sexy. They have friends to do that I am sure.

Whimper..... work was ssssooooo busy twas unreal. I miss sexy Dutch guy. He was sssooo fine. Oh back to lusting after a certain hunky MT. Oh he makes me weep. Nothing strange there.... lots of guys make me wet.....;o)

Sorry dirty mind gets free rein......

No comments:

Post a Comment