Saturday, January 18, 2003

Grrrr

Remind me not to read other peoples blogs. Well at least not people I know as it gets me depressed. Grrrr......

Firstly..... The Salon is most definetly the gayest show in the world. Yesterday morning I watched a fat gay man (trapped in the rat race of life) get a belly massage by one girl, while her twin sister gave his boyfriend/trophy house wife a facial....... sickenly good TV.....

I went out last night with Zoe and John, and we went to the Leas Club (sorry if I ignored you Ellie... I really didn't see you, I was MT cruising you understand...) and got the best shock in a while..... Sexy Bouncer is back!!!!!! On a Friday night now...... oh those arms......

In another good move... I saw Emily of training group fame, who explained why she never said goodbye (she was really ill) and seemed really glad to see me.... which was nice.....

At work they have put up posters declaring how all temps are now laid off (so thoughtful)...... with careful instructions of how to sneakily keep your job.... hehe.....

Anyway am still in orgasmic bliss at thought of Sexy Bouncerness.......... yay.......

No comments:

Post a Comment