Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson Is Still Dead

You'd think, considering the fact the news is still plastered with Michael Jackson headlines, that any moment something huge is going to break like Michael Jackson has come back to life. Alright already, we get it. Michael Jackson is dead. The only person in the world who didn't know was Jim and I finally told him about an hour ago.

My first ever album was Dangerous, which I got on cassette when I was about 8 years old. And I have to say I've been somewhat of a fan ever since. Not one of his scary fans, but an interested party. But I'm not crying over his death. Why? Because:

1) everybody dies sometime, it's sad but...
2) I didn't know him and I personally hold the opinion overly emotional grief about someone who you don't know is insulting to their memory and to the grief of their family and friends.

I hope he didn't feel too much pain and died as peacefully as possible. Now let's let his family grieve for him in peace and move on to more important topics like Kenyan Witch Lynchings, the approaching extinction of the cutest marine mammal ever and evil monsters.

This blogger works for nothing but the joy of writing but always appreciates things bought from his wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment