Thursday, June 04, 2009

Big Brother 10: Excited Or Nauseated?

So. Big Brother is in it's tenth year. Worryingly this blog was actually running during Big Brother 2, which sort of makes me and the blog feel really old. Anyway... most years I start off talking about Big Brother and then get totally bored of it and desperately disappointed at the unlikeable characters and lack of totty and move on to other things. Usually Charles Dera. This year, in order to provide this blog with some much needed content, I shall do my best to be more consistent with my approach to Big Brother 10.

What am I hoping for? Nice people. Hot men ala Big Brother Australia. Nobody who has been put in just to create some "diversity". If they do put a gay guy in there please let him be a real person for once. You know, one with an actual brain.

So Big Brother 10 starts tonight on Channel 4 at 9pm. I'll be here to watch enthralled in a disgusted sort of way, hope you are too.

This blogger works for nothing but the joy of writing but always appreciates things bought from his wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment