Wednesday, February 12, 2003

What Can They Do? Sack Us?!

That's mine and Lisa's current thing to say at work.

"I think we should extend our lunch break?" "Well what can they do? Sack us?!"

"I think we should swear at as many customers as possible! " "Well what can they do? Sack us?!"

Penny was back from maternity leave, told me off for still working there and told me she could see a traveller in me (honest to God there wasn't!) and told me to travel for a couple of years, preferably Australia. Does she really want to get rid of me that much? ;o)

Had my first proper down day of the year yesterday. Felt horrible. But of course my new found positive attitude fought back, and today I have been offered two different jobs by each of my temping agencies. Not just considered for them. OFFERED THEM! Yayness... now must decide which one and disappoint one of the agencies. Hmmm.....

I went on the train to Ashford today to go to my first job interview, much funness as I lurve trains. Had my interview plus a crazy bizarre test along lines of: The cafe is open from 8.30 -till 19.00, when does it close? (Twas like the 11+ all over again!) Made way back to train station (via magazine buyage, an argument with a Big Issue seller ["No really I don't want any change" "ARE you REALLY sure sir?"] and realising I had no money.... oh well) where was followed by drunkard... all the way to Folkestone Central!! Oh well..... realised "Would Inspector Sands please come to the Control Centre" at the station actually translates as "Theres a fucking big fire, just don't tell anyone!!" thanks to a handy dandy fire drill.....

Had second interview over phone while doing fire drill at station.,....

Got taxi from station home, nice taxi man who chatted for ages which was nice. And that is how I got here..... now to complete this fun day, I need a million pounds and some bloke with nice arse.

The second part of The Second Coming (see Sundays second post) was way better... killing God to end evil? GENIUS....

Must stop using CAP letters....

No comments:

Post a Comment