Tuesday, February 18, 2003

The Fall

The first real fall of the day was that Julie, one of my fellow trainees was sacked today. For being too slow..... it took ages for Eurotunnel to fire Ben for that reason!! Hmmm....

The other "fall" was that my depression which I have successfully fended off for the last couple of months came back with avengence. A tad like an old enemy. But more like an old friend, one who I am way too comfortable with. I shall continue to remain as positive as I can.... but God... I hate being depressed!!

The "job" is going ok. I just hate the atmosphere..... it's all sssoooo not me.

Only good thing so far this week is that I have decided that Stephen, another trainee, is fit in a former school bully brought to their knees way..... mmm.... that sounds rather apt actually.....

I know I have recently been getting more and more dominant in my sexual dealings... but still this is sssooo wrong.... in a nifty way....



Take the What
animal best portrays your sexual appetite??
Quiz



No comments:

Post a Comment