Monday, February 10, 2003

A Slap In The Face

Hmm.... so there I was contemplating handing in my resignation. Ladeda. And then The Boss arrived and told us to phone our temping agency, who told us..... we were sacked.

As of Friday I have no job. I will miss working for Eurotunnel. And I won't if you know what I mean. Luckily I have suspected this would happen so have lined up a few interviews already. The first of which is on Wednesday at my old temping agency, exactly 8 months after my last trip there.

In other news...... Jacqueline (formerly Really Nice German Lady) went into labour at work... so I never got a chance to say goodbye!

Also got offered a job down in Cheriton (HOME!). Mum and Debs are about to become property barons... and why do I know people in OK magazine? Grrr....

And now have just realised who random person in my msn contacts is.... my former best friend... only after a bizarre conversation....

Jason kay says:
Hi, this is going to seem incredibly rude but i haven't been on msn in years..... why are you in my contacts?
I see dead people says:
pass, y r u in my contacts?
Jason kay says:
Hmm..... this is bizarre.....
Jason kay says:
did you ever go to brighton uni?
I see dead people says:
neva even consided it y?
Jason kay says:
just i went there for while....... and have some bizarre random contacts from there too!!
I see dead people says:
he, na, i think i may have added u 2 my contact list when u first e-mailed me, possibly, my memory is crap
Jason kay says:
but the question i must ask is.... WHY DID I MAIL YOU?! I hate it when my brain doesn't work... which is quite often.... hmmm..
I see dead people says:
lol i added my name to friends reunited, remember?
Jason kay says:
erm.... no.... what school? ah... sorry has been a long day so am really being dumb!
I see dead people says:
sellindge CPS, U dont know who thi is do u? it *******!

And finally have no Pepsi to drown sorrows.... :o( And I picked up a knife!! The worstest bad luck will soon be upon me..... NNNOOOOOO!

Has been a horrible day.

No comments:

Post a Comment