Friday, February 07, 2003

Thank Fuck Its Friday

Five late shifts in a row have sent me over the edge. I was actually talking to myself yesterday, and Zoe was witness to some hideous make up of new wordsige...

Here is some evidence of my insanity from this morning:

Zoe: hmmm safeway seem to have paid me about £20 too much! cool
Jason: okey dokey sounds great!! 20gbp? drinks are on me!!
Jason: no on you!
Jason: what am i saying?
Jason: aaaahhhh

And the really scary thing is I said gbp instead of £...... my job has taken over my mind!!!

Anyway got a DVD out from Blockbuster with Zoe.... Reign of Fire. Twas a tad "lame" (quoting Zoe). Hmm..... we are still waiting for "Seriously Dude Where's My Car?" with the gorgeous Ashton Kutcher. Mmmmm..... wanders off thinking about Ashton and some hot wax.....

No comments:

Post a Comment