Sunday, February 02, 2003

Grumpy Tired Jae

Oi Pete! Somebody used your phone late last night to phone me up. They woke me then said "Hi my name is William, I hear you bend over and take it up the bum. Wanna come visit?" Unfortunately after a rather bitter "No not really" my phone cut off so I couldn't berate said stupid person further..... hope it wasn't you! May come visit just so I can locate and destroy said William. Waking me up! tut!

I have been watching Back To The Future DVDs for the last few hours........ wow, those films rock!

Twas about 10 years ago this week that my old primary school took a trip to what was then the E***tunnel Exhibition Centre. Little did I know that a few days later my mum was going to run away from our house with me, and move here to Shepway district and start a new life to escape her abusive partner. And little did I know that 10 years later I would be working in that very building. Funny how stuff happens isn't it. Ah this means I have lived in this district longer than I lived in Snodland.... that's not good!!!!

In other news....

Greg has thrown in the towel. I am so not happy with that whole scenario. :-(

Big Man Restless is 31 today!

No comments:

Post a Comment