Monday, May 07, 2007

The Lazarus Experiment: Doctor Who 3.6



Can I love Martha any more than I currently do? Yes it would seem. She is brilliant.

The episode. It was good. I think we all know the plot Dr Lazarus is old, creates machine to be young, regresses to primitive state. It was all quite good except... how many more frigging times does the Doctor need to use the sonic screwdriver to save the day? It's stealing all drama: Doctor locked in cell... uses screwdriver. Doctor hanging from cliff... uses screwdriver. Etc.

No Doctor Who next week... because it's Eurovision!!!!!!!!!!!!!



For all the Leighton Stultz searchers.

A long time ago I wouldn't have believed dungarees could ever be sexy. But I've learnt that in fact they are THE sexiest item of clothing. And it does help that they are this time being worn by one of the finest specimens of male humankind of our new millennium.

And that hair. It all screams "I work hard and I fu...." well you know where I'm going with that. Yum is all I can say.

Technorati Tags: Gay

No comments:

Post a Comment