Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Dinosaurs - The Greatest Show Of All Time?

NOT THE MAMA!



I was off yesterday and so spent the day watching Dinosaurs. If you don't remember the show it used to be on Saturdays on ITV (alongside such glorious shows as Baywatch and Gladiators... now that was Saturday night telly) and featured a family of dinosaurs in a sitcom setting. It was awesome!

Ethel the grouchy grandma, Baby the homicidal baby and Robbie the worryingly good looking teenager. It had adult themes (cross-eating, herbivoriousness, the end of the known world) and physical humour, "NOT THE MAMA!".

Well it made me smile at least.

"Earl, I'm going to be very disappointed if this world ends and you and Robbie are still annoyed with each other"

:)

5 comments:

  1. I remember this show. I used to love it. Haven't seen it in ages though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love this show too, didn't know they still played reruns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:05 pm

    I used to love Dinosaurs! I'm the Baby, gotta love me :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Dinosaurs!!!!!

    I even had a tape with all of their songs.

    Seriously, that was a great show. I wish I could watch it again. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:13 pm

    loved this show! but, better than Python?? dunno about that... :P

    ReplyDelete