Friday, July 11, 2003

Wrong Turn A Roonie!

So there I was rounding off a particularly boring day when suddenly from out of the blue Gareth calls, and before I know it him and Rianne have whisked me off to the cinema to see Wrong Turn (kind of forgot to tell anyone I was going leading to much confusion at home). Wrong Turn was a cool horror movie which I really liked!

Oh yeah Good News hidden away at the BBC's site.... considering how much space has been given over to Section 28 in the media in the last few years, it's amazing how quiet the response is at mo. Will reserve judgement till the Daily Mail (Daily Bad News, and General UnBritish Complaining) comes out tomorrow.

Stacey has decided I am my teams representative to the new Social Club at work... she is her teams. Joy....

No comments:

Post a Comment