Saturday, May 31, 2003

I Actually Had Fun

There is one ultimate truth in this world. Ben is never what he seems to be. There have been very few times that me and Ben have gone out alone. Each time I realise that when we are out together he is quite fun. Just seems when he is out with two or more people he is dead quiet. Anyway we started in Leas Club, where I saw MT. I think he is on to me... he just kept staring at me in a kind of "Ah it's my stalker" kind of way. Eek...

Then we moved onto Skuba where Ben persuaded me to have some JD (see he is fun!) and we downed shots, camped it up loads (I had forgotten how much I love to do that!), had barmaid in end saying things like "Go for it boys!" every time we got an aftershock.. he he.... had a good time.

Plans.... erm.. don't know about today yet... probably seeing Gareth tomorrow...

Oh and by the by.... Canada Rocks!. Their having some supreme court stuff going on at mo, which is looking more likely that homosexuals will gain rights almost unheard of. Good for them. May immigrate he he....

Cool blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment