Monday, May 12, 2003

Where Did You Go?

I just managed over 24 hours without the net!! Wow.... I am so proud of myself!!

OK, well done to the people who knew what Monk was you get a special Jae Brownie Point for being so clever!

So on Saturday night I went out to the cinema with Sam, saw X-Men 2 again. Most good....

Sunday I went up to Snodland with Mum, saw Nan and Auntie Joy. Then went to Lunsford Park Tescos, where I cruised a Tesco "collegue" and scared another by staring at him intently, with tongue hanging out as he was the cutest bloke I have seen so far this year... phwoah!!

Then got home and went to Zoe's birthday BBQ thingy... which was most good, then went down to Spoons with her, John, Jodie and Russell... drunk quite a bit considering.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May be getting this flat in Cheriton, Mum and Tony seem to have got on board my moving ambition and seem to actually be helping... result!

No comments:

Post a Comment