Friday, May 30, 2003

Dear Blog

OK so Wednesday I went out to Spoons with Becky and Ben, it was good but really boring night. Got taxi home... realised just how far away Ben lives!!! Eek...

On Thursday Gareth came and got me after work.. I left him waiting for twenty minutes because a meeting over run.. got 30 mins overtime tho.. yay! We went off down to Bar Vasa, had a great time, meal was great, Gareth was as always brilliant. We both looked like some sick lovey dovey couple, the type I usually complain about.... hmmm....

Am off out tonight with... Ben... if you do wish to save me from scariness please join me... I don't think Becky will come! Ah..... I'm going to have to talk endlessly, as Ben won't say a word and it'll just end up being really uncomfortable... aaaaaahhhh!! Will be at Leas Club...

Saw a new drink that's coming out soon, a shot of Absinthe with a chaser of a bottle of Kronenburg.... mmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment