Sunday, May 18, 2003

4

So Friday night it was a work do, that I had been persuaded (blackmailed) into attending... it started out very boringly at the Oriental Buffet. Then it moved on to Spoons where I saw Ellie and some girl who has touched (!) MT.... worshipped her... was out with my team leaders, Mel, Julia, David, Stacey, a few others, and a random camp guy (very funny bloke!) then somehow.... I was persuaded to visit Jolsons (on way stopped off at formerly crappy pub which was now most cool... Zoe we are so going there!). From there (even more surprisingly) was persuaded into Pipers... saw Alison (childrens child minder) and Shelley from Eurotunnel... got very, very, very drunk... danced with old ladies, attacked straight guys, scared work collegues... got home about half one crawled to bed....

Didn't get up for work Saturday morning!! Eek......

Still hungover I headed for Canterbury for a night out on town (I am just none stop me!) got one of those nice new fangled electric door trains!! Wooo...

Met Gareth we went to Bar 11, the Thomas Ingolsby, Caseys, Bar X, and the Beer Cart something or other (prime cute boy central that one). Stephen joined us at Caseys (where scary old man from last time was again... eek!). In Beer Cart thingy two girls recognised me as Tall Guy as named on Stephens birthday.... scary already have a nickname in Canters!!

Stephen was ok... his normal upfront self.... some very cute bois out and about....

Got taxi back to Gareths where I stayed the night... just got home now..... busy weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment