Friday, June 16, 2006

Get Grace Out

gaybashers.jpg

Ugly bastards aren't they? These homophobic murderers have been jailed for life. Let's hope some well hung monster takes a liking to them. Sorry I'm being flippant about the serious subject of gay rape. Let's hope someone stabs them both in the stomach instead. (for all those dim bleeding heart readers who will start writing comments about how nasty I am... I don't really mean it... I'm too nice, I just like being able to say it on here to get it out of my system).

Once there was a boy who loved his Super Nintendo. He loved his colour Gameboy. He lusted after a N64. And then one day he just stopped liking games consoles, even the beloved Nintendo. The hype about the X Box 360 passed him by. Playstation 3? What that?

And then one day... Wii! I'm in love.

Grace has been evicted. Grace has been evicted. The evil one.... evil! And she's only 20! Glad we nipped her in the bud before she launched her world takeover bid. Goodbye Grace. We won't miss you. Even as she left the house she chucked a glass over Susie. If anyone sees Grace out and about please throw your drink over her. I'll put a "Grace Drenching Expense Form" up tomorrow night so you can be reimbursed for your trouble ;)

Technorati : , ,

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:28 am

    i hope these animals are raped and beaten so badly in prison and live.. not only live but live with irreprable damage to there genitals, face, body and phychology

    ReplyDelete