Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Jim - Come Home

Today is Liberation Day in the Falkland Islands and our other south Atlantic territories. Hands off Argentina!

This is week three of Jim being away on weekdays. And I miss him so much. Love you Jim!!

5 days till my third 21st birthday.. there's still time for present buying so check out my wishlist. HINT HINT.

I'm back into sci-fi and horror. Currently reading Meg: A Novel Of Deep Terror which is pretty readable and just finished The Long Walk for the fifty millionth time. Love that book. Finished watching the Dalek Invasion of Earth. Saw the Truman Show, which has been one of my fave movies since the first time I saw it. Soon to watch the Thirteenth Floor... Dear Constant Reader... geeky Jae fights back!

Technorati : , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:34 pm

    And all this while you are ultra geeky, I never see you on AIM.... come on now, gotta make good use of this time... I'm in between regular school and summer school so I have like 3 days off.....

    ReplyDelete