Monday, October 20, 2008

We Interrupt This Broadcast

After Jim's blog (which he has now removed, the cheek!) which made me green with envy at it's beautiful design Jim has moved on to new social media/Web 2.0 heights... he now has a vlog!! Am I jealous?? YES! I haven't even got round to doing a podcast yet... I'm so 2003.

Check out this little opening musical number using Jim's super cool technology...



And if you want to see his first vlog and subscribe check out his youtube page. Check it out he's even got a "drama" comment in the style of 13 year old girls everywhere. LOVE IT! :D

2 comments:

  1. Found you via BlogExplosion and wanted to say hello!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:22 pm

    I've just had a listen to Jim's blog.

    Very nice.

    The technology doesn't give me orgasms or anything, but the content was interesting.

    I wouldn't worry about saying 'um' too much either. We say 'um' in real life. It's normal and acceptable. In writing we use things like 'however', 'what's more' or 'therefore' - but 'um is pretty normal for speech I think.

    ReplyDelete