Friday, October 17, 2008

Catchy Uppiness

Tuesday night Jim and I joined a few folks down the local for the pub quiz. With much cheating, stupidity and merriment we took 2nd place (and the winning team got double points on one round so we would of won if they were playing fair. ;) ) . That beats our last best placing at Christmas; third. Onwards and upwards. I think it was helped by there being a sci fi round. :D Aced that.

Wednesday... erm... after two nights out I had an early night. Ah sweet sleep.

Thursday... pub for meal then home for telly watching.

Work is alright at the moment except for the mean tenants and the boredom.

Got paid today. Sure I got last paid last week too but I couldn't get any money out. Today I skipped around Tesco's in Hammersmith Mall singing Money Money Money as I picked up breakfast, lunch, snacks and Coke. Goodness.

On the way home Lewisham and I sat opposite Toby Anstis. She was very subtle about exclaiming... "Oooo... he looks like Toby Anstis" followed by "IT IS TOBY ANSTIS" (he was literally directly opposite us, if he didn't hear her he must have been deaf). This was then followed by her loudly relating how much she used to fancy him. After that we moved on to other exciting topics which Lewisham was happy to spread around the carriage. At one point a child started singing "Twinkle twinkle chocolate star" causing Lewisham to turn to me and loudly declared "Oh I bet you like chocolate stars Jason!".

The shame. In front of a celebrity too... *shakes head*

No comments:

Post a Comment