Thursday, October 23, 2008

Turning A New Page



Tuesday I headed down the pub, reluctantly as I was quite tired, with Jim to have dinner and take part in the pub quiz. Jim and I were on our own once again and were expecting to do poorly, as is our record when it's just the two of us. So you can imagine our shock and joy when we came... first! Victory!!!


"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat.”
Malcolm S Forbes


Won a nice £20.00 voucher. Mmm... which paid for dinner on Wednesday. :D Happiness.

Work. Work is... crap at the moment, I'm going through the "I still have absolutely no idea what to do and am embarrassed to ask" stage. It's my least favourite stage. :(

Today I was poorly so took the day off, but as a contractor I don't get paid if I don't go in. :(

Did allow me to write a long post about whether dinosaurs still exist or not over on my other blog. That blog has been quite the success already and I'm dead pleased with that.

Jim continues his vlogging career

Found out yesterday that the cool girl at work I'd be eyeing up as possible friendship material is leaving in a week. Hmph. Back to square one (Lewisham and Willesden). D'oh.

Check out this video below, it's awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment