Thursday, October 02, 2008

Sweet Potato Crisps = Orgasm

At lunch I had a pack of sweet potato crisps and finally completed my life. That's it. I'm done. I need do nothing more. I've eaten sweet potato crisps and am at peace with the world.

The trip home was horrid today, the District line was delayed by 5 minutes but instead of being patient me and my traveling buddy decided to take the Piccadily then the Jubilee. Stupid decision.

About three days ago my fellow trainees found out I liked men when they asked me the name of my "missus" and I told them it was Jim. But today was the real coming out day... people in the office asking me how tall I am. I think it's taken them four days to get up the courage to talk to me, and that question has been bugging them. Plus I had the seemingly inescapable question asked of me, by my less than tactful fellow trainee and traveling companion (who shall forever be known now as Lewisham), are you top or bottom??

How inappropriate. :D

2 comments:

  1. Love them sweet potato crisps -- of course over here we call them sweet potato chips.

    Recently a few local (Southern-style) restaurants are serving sweet potato fries prepared like our French-fried potatoes -- yes, yes, I know you over in Merry Old would call them sweet potato chips. These are wonderful if freshly made, they get limp and soggy very quickly. My favorites are served hot from the fryer with a sprinkle of cinnamon and powdered sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK... Kenyo... that is too nice. Sweet potato chips ("fries") sound truly amazing!!! I must make some now. I'm drooling!!!

    ReplyDelete