Friday, April 13, 2007

Things

Women buy cats at an average price of £127 against mens average price of £41. Two things worry be about this statement.

1) People BUY cats??? You can get them for free practically everywhere, they breed... oh how they breed. I've been a proud grandpa to many litters of kindles. You have to give them away to get rid of them all! Only people who are going to actually show their cats at cat shows should buy them, and that's because they need pedigrees. I'm just hoping that when they say buying they mean "donating money to the cat rescue home".
2) I feel that £41 figure for men represents the male cat fanciers love of cats, whatever they foibles, rather than cheapness. The £127 figure suggests a lot of women buy their cats for superficial reasons. BAH! Long live cats with character!

Why the cat story? Because I saw this picture... awwwww....



I love our sister nation, France. But sometimes the French baffle me. If someone says that you can be born gay that is a good thing! They agree with us gays! Leave them alone!

Technorati Tags: Gay

No comments:

Post a Comment