Saturday, April 14, 2007

Kallie Come Back!

Yesterday was my favourite Canadians last day of work. So as is standard we all headed to the Riverside for Kallie's goodbye drinks. I positioned myself perfectly but then my chair broke (one word; embarrassing). So instead of staring longingly at the man of my dreams I sat next to Kallie, Sarina and Kallie's friend Devon (henceforth known as the Worst Mormon In The World). Not that that was a bad thing.

Devon turned out to be just as funny as Kallie so I had a good night even when the last people standing were myself, Paul, the Worst Mormon In The World and a very drunk Kallie. After a brief period of drunken sobbing on my shirt by Kallie I finally got to go home.

I'm glad she isn't leaving the country just yet as I am going to miss her so much.

It's one of the things I hate about my job. I see so many great people (mainly from North America) come and go. I just get to the point of being good friends and then the immigration system drags them away from me.

Did I say I had a great web chat with Nick the other day! It made me remember how much I do miss him as well.

Nick, if you read this I will say one thing; Kallie REALLY misses you! She still carries that styrofoam cup around. You know the one!

No comments:

Post a Comment