Monday, April 23, 2007

Just Another Manic Monday

That Bangles song is one of those key songs that I have in my head which illicit an emotion... but I don't quite know why and, to be perfectly frank, I don't really know what the emotion is... hmmm... Nostalgia maybe?

Today I had a job interview... but I was the interviewer. Never done that before. :D He got the job.

Late home because of a meeting, got caught on the train by the accounts manager who outed me on the train as an uber geek; he saw my Buffy comic and it went downhill from there.

All's quiet on the gay news front... never a bad thing.



The sexiest companion of the Doctor.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:29 pm

    In this age of information and tech, geeks rule this world. So let the account manager just manage his account... ;)

    ReplyDelete