Thursday, April 19, 2007

Birmingham

I've been to Birmingham today; on my lonesome. Had to go see one of our suppliers and train them on a new system. Journey up was ok, not exactly comfortable in the torture chamber that Virgin classes as a seat, but ok.

The journey back was hell. The train was 20 minutes late. I had to stand all the way from Birmingham to London Euston, the Tube was hot and the DLR had a man on it who randomly stuck his tongue out at me.

A 4 hour round trip for a job that took me no more than 45 minutes. I like being out of the office but that was silly.

Doesn't Brent Corrigan just get cuter...



Simon Cowell gets in to a Virginia Tech storm. I don't think it was his words Simon was eye rolling at, but his audacity (or even more likely nothing at all!). Anyone who decides to pay a tribute to the victims when they are competing for Americas votes deserves an eye roll at the very least. It's called capitalising on someone's tragedy. Disgusting. Keep your opinions to yourself until you are voted off, or you win. Using the blood of Virginia Tech students just to get ahead in a gameshow is awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment