Monday, January 22, 2007

Weekend Shenanigans

My laptop is being annoying. I will get back to normal posting from today. So sorry... bloody computers. I love them...

Friday night I went out to the Fentiman Arms after work with loads of people. Had a good night, and was the second to last to leave leaving just Sam America and her last beau (who strangely enough is a friend of Kiwi Sam). Fentiman Arms is a nice pub but no matter what time or date I go the staff are always ferociously rude. And I am not one to complain normally.

Saturday I loafed around the house as I have no money (bloody January!). Dancing on Ice was on though. Kyran Bracken = YUM



Today Zoe came up (yay!) and we watched some Family Guy while we waited for John and Vixie to arrive (Zoe had never seen Family Guy... amazing). After they turned up and we made a side trip for some Opal Fruits (Starburst) we all headed to the Trafalgar for a drink. After that John and Vixie showed us into their own little obsession and took as to Wimpy.

Do not underestimate their obsession. John was wearing a Wimpy T Shirt and Vixie was making up Wimpy songs. Love it.

Then we went to the Gate Clock (or as John put it, the Goats Cock). Had Beer and Burger. Yay for Wetherspoon. Yay for scaring the bar maid with our Wimpy tales. Yay for three bloody fun mates.

And I love going out in Greenwich as it takes me NO EFFORT to get home. I'm already there! YAY!

And Jim's home.

It's a YAY kinda day.

No comments:

Post a Comment