Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ever Changing Tastes

It's strange how our tastes change so much, isn't it?

I mean a few years back I was a 100% top. Now... well things are a little different. And my taste in men changes on a daily basis. Some times I love guys like Brent Corrigan, slim and cute. Other days I just cannot get enough MUSCLE. And then some days I head off down the route less traveled and go for bears or ginger men or something equally bizarre.

And food. When I was 11 I wouldn't even eat toad in the hole because it sounded exotic. Now... I'll try most things although I'm not too big a fan of hot stuff. Easy on the chilli's.

Why not let me know about an example from your life? Ever changed your taste in men/clothes/marmite?



Leighton Stultz yoinked from Twisty Love. More of him here.

1 comment: