Monday, January 01, 2007

The First Post

Happy New Year to you, my Dear Constant Reader.

Every year it's traditional for me to make a list of things I want to achieve. Last year I failed to achieve a single thing.

This failure has made me evaluate the point of setting such a list.

So this year I've decided to have just one goal. And that goal is one that will cause friends to scoff, long term readers to exclaim "fraud" and admirers (yes I have got a few) to exhale in a rather disconcerting way (put your hands where I can see them!).

I plan to get fit.

And I don't mean get fit in a healthy, pleasant way. I mean to get fit in a narcissitic, totally awful way. I want a body to show off to people and not have them go "Put the jacket back on!"

So my promise to you Dear Constant Reader is to have a topless shot of me up here that I'm not ashamed of by the end of 2007. Simple. I can do this. I just need a little encouragement from you guys! I wanna look good for Jim, and for myself.

Now I've got to do some sit ups. That is going to be a novel experience... EEK!


And I must start to tidy up this blog, write a little better and generally get it into a condition I can be proud of.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:16 am

    Good luck with the fitness plan Jae! Cu soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with the fitness plans. And have a very happy new year.

    ReplyDelete