Thursday, January 04, 2007

The O.C. Is Cancelled!

See here. Sob! No more Seth. No more Chrismukkah. No more dreaming up Seth/Ryan/Luke slash... Oh the tragedy!

Celebrity Big Brother. Actually looks good. It also created the funniest news story ever. H from Steps came out Now if there is anyone on the planet who has seen Steps and doesn't know H is a mox I will eat my hat. Please God! It's a bit like the Queen stating "One is not a lesbian". Poor H. He was the last to know...

And finally scientists are trying to eradicate pink sheep! I feel quite offended by this. I know I shouldn't be. It's sheep. Farmers want all their sheep to be productive, so this would be a bonus. But it feels... wrong. The idea of the possibility of people creating something that could allow mothers to choose not to have a gay child... it disturbs me. It feels like someone is close to working out how to wipe out my race... my species... my future. I know that that isn't what it is. I'm just trying to put down the feelings it inspires in me.

Straight people... will they ever give up their evil schemes of world domination?

No comments:

Post a Comment