Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Doctor Who Overload


After spending part of New Years Eve with my family I managed to spend New Years Day in a much more enjoyable pursuit; overloading on Doctor Who related stuff.


First up I caught up with all the episodes of Torchwood I had refused to watch after a fit of pique at the handling of my favourite bad guys in "Cyberwoman". Well I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the improvement in quality.


Then came the Sarah Jane Adventures. Now I am going to say I am not one of Sarah Jane's fans. She has always come across as a little... weird. But even though this was a kids show it was throughly entertaining. And Joseph Millson was so hot... I can't find a picture to do him justice. But there is a pic of second in command of the totty... Jamie Davies Then after that was the final two episodes of Torchwood which rocked my socks! Who is Bilis Manger? Was that really the Doctor's TARDIS at the end? Can Owen be any more obnoxious? Why weren't there more apologies from the team to Jack after they killed him then nearly destroyed the world against his advise?? What do you have to do to REALLY (i.e. not get fired then wander back in anyway and get a hug from Jack) get fired from Torchwood??? And most importantly how does Matt Rippy get away with looking that good in a 1940s American air force uniform???


On the way to work I listened to Spare Parts, a Fifth Doctor audio adventure. Oh my God. It's good. This is so how the Cybermen were meant to be portrayed, truely terrifying! And now I just watched Vicar of Dibley and there were Daleks!!! I think I may explode..




Technorati : , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment