Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Revelation

My faith in my fellow countrymen has today received a much needed boost. There I was thinking that most people were absolute bigots with little education (see what customer service work does to your optimistic outlook on life?) and then I read the BBC News Have Your Say forum on the new gay rights regulations (see my last post).

Positive, positive, positive. Oh sure they were bigotted towards the religious (but hey they are such an easy target) and they support laws I do not but. But at least I can say that homophobia seems to be at it's lowest ebb in decades.

Now what I think would be better than these new laws would be to get rid of the Religious Hatred bill. Oh but the crazies wouldn't like that...

Hug a Christian today!

No comments:

Post a Comment