Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm A Libertarian But...

... I really wish that the Sexual Orientation Regulations pass.

Oh sure I'm against it because of the fact that it compells people to act in a certain way that they may not want to. And it also means us gays can't discriminate against hetrosexuals (honestly I don't want their kind in our bars...).

But it'd be lovely to have these laws pass and see the look on the Christians, Muslims and Jews faces... Ah... I'm sick and tired of these groups getting special treatment just because they've decided to believe that there is some kind of supreme being controlling the world. I'm sure if they went around telling us all they believe in fairies we would have them all locked up for their own protection. But if they tell us there is a creator who built the world in 7 days and the Earth is only a few thousand years old, people don't bat an eyelid. They are crazy... we shouldn't allow them to go near our political process'!

I just listened to one of them on telly who suggested it would be wrong to force people to allow two men to share a double bed. Christians... most irritating bunch of people ever to follow the teachings of Christ without actually paying any attention to the bloke...

"And let he who is without sin cast the first stone..."

Christians! Listen to the man!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:49 am

    I don't think that the people protesting are truly representative of their religions. The UK Jewish board confirmed that they don't want anything to do with these protests today. It was refreshing to hear.

    By the way, I've enjoyed all your stuff of this subject the last few days. Pretty much agree with everything you've said.

    ReplyDelete