Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Raggy Dolls... Raggy Dolls... Dolls Like You and Me.

More on them tomorrow! Also featuring Superted, T Bag and other gems.

Our weekly trip to bowling was last night. I think my improvement
has plataeu'd and I'm just not able to reach the magic 100 score...
must do better!! Smaller crowd than usual, so fairly quiet. JP, Scott
and I did manage the now obligatory trip to the noodle bar at Elephant
and Castle.

Have received and eaten my first Easter Egg of the season...

I'll leave you with this thought... "there's somebody at the door...
there's somebody at the door..." From what programme was that a
catchphrase?

1 comment:

  1. Oh good god no Jae !! Not that bloody Emu !! I hated that bird and would have quite glady taken a saw to the guy's hands and cut them off so he couldn't use that glove puppet ever again. Please, no pictures, please !!

    ;op

    ReplyDelete