Friday, April 21, 2006

I Crave Your Love

From the first time I discovered CK Crave in the Eurotunnel terminal I've been in love. It is the most amazing fragrance. Today I got delivered some at work... it's been almost a year since I last had some... just the smell put me in a good mood. It reminds me of everything good in the world. The day it's discontinued will be a sad day indeed.

I went out to the Lavender tonight for GP's leaving do. I was there three hours... how did I get soooo drunk?? Oh well... probably the last time the American temps will be in such large numbers. Sam America, when she returns, will probably be the only American in the company by the time I return from Thailand... that'll be a culture shock!

The Jae Kay Literacy Drive continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment