Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Reasons To Be Happy

1) George Bush cannot be reelected!

2) I am working a 4 day week finishing on Thursday!

3) I live in Greenwich, which is far more fun than living back in Lympne.

4) Millie has passed on (:o( ) but the families got a new kitten
called Tinkerbell!

5) I'm going to Prague on Friday.

6) I'll be in Warsaw next Tuesday.

7) I am going to Lochgoilhead in November for a weekend of
curling/drinking/oogling cute student workers (there are still spaces,
wanna come??)

8) I may *fingers crossed* go to Osaka in October, which would be soooo cool.

9) I have a wonderful boyfriend who I lurve.

10) I'm only 22, I should have a load more years of fun ahead!!! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Only a list of ten? I'm sure you could think of many more. How 'bout that piece of pie you had last night or the much needed extra twenty minutes slept in? (Okay Okay, so maybe u didn't do those things...wait that was me...)

    Well the idea of making that list is pretty good; I think I'm going to steel if off of you. I soooo agree with #1 though.

    Hope you have fun in ur travels. But dun have toooo much fun *nudge* *nudge*

    ReplyDelete