Friday, August 12, 2005

My Blog Birthday

On the 23rd of this month my blog will quietly reach it's 4 year
birthday! Quietly as I will be terrorising the inhabitants of Prague
rather than blogging (well they have got internet access at the
Marriott so that's not a promise).

This blog was started to be a journal of my experiences at university,
it quickly outlived that debacle and became the one constant in my
life. No matter where I was, who I was with, or what I was wearing, I
could always log onto the web and there would be my blog same as
always.

And although the readers have changed (from flatmates to friends to
strangers to my current crazy random searchers and surfers) and most
of the blogs that were around when I started have slowly died (check
the few links I have and you'll see a lot of dying blogs :o( ). But
the blog still survives... Thank you Dear Constant Reader for
listening...

No comments:

Post a Comment