Monday, August 08, 2005

Love The Sinner Not The Sin

I should find it hard to feel sympathy for Muslims. As a homosexual, whose religion teaches absolute tolerance, I find militant Islam disgusting. Allah who?

But, God darn it, I find myself leaping to defend their right to freedom of speech, their right to dislike Britain if they want to. I'm sorry but in this day and age treason is ubsurd!!! See here for the latest. I dislike Britain in a lot of ways... have you meet British people? They are among the most stupid group of people I have encountered. They moan and complain constantly. Sheesh, I'm doing it now!! They are uncultured swine.

Now don't get me wrong, there's plenty to love about this country, but our knee jerk reaction to the actions of a handful of individuals would be funny if the consequences weren't so scary...

First they came for the Muslims...

No comments:

Post a Comment