Thursday, January 18, 2018

Second Christmas

This is NOT a Second Life post. Shocking I know. Over Christmas Jim and I both had really bad colds and missed out on seeing the family so... 

Jeff is heading to cat prison. 
Ayden and Bella are have an extended stay with Doggy Nanny. 
We're heading off to see the family. 

We'll head to Snodland, my de jure hometown, and see my Nan first. Last year she was diagnosed with Parkinson's and I'm a terrible grandson who never goes to see her, so thought I'd make at least some effort even though the "You need to go on a diet" stuff will drive me bonkers...

After that we'll head down to New Romney to see my Mum and co. for the weekend.

I'll try to fill up my blog with pre-written posts I've not yet written to keep to the one post a day rule. 

I'll try... 

You might just get naked men. 

But hopefully not, Saturday is our first 1998 post! 

1 comment:

  1. Two Christmas weekends is just too much. Seriously

    ReplyDelete