Sunday, January 28, 2018

Second Life Sunday: Warrior


There's not enough top quality mesh body fantasy outfits on Second Life. The designers focus on making amazingly good jeans, t-shirts, jackets and shoes. But male fantasy gear for mesh bodies is left to, let's be honest, mostly terrible designers.

So I decided to treat myself to a new mesh body (JOMO, an old unsupported body and pretty rare on the grid but good quality) and accompanying excellent quality fantasy gear. Picture above is me on the JOMO sim (so even if unsupported the owner is still paying the land rents, plus there are like 100 quality free gifts to be had here, all piled up in a room).

This will serve me well next time I need a fantasy avatar for RP or for a "Best In Fantasy" competition.

Second Life... endless possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment