Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Day One: A Jae Kay Reboot

Today the diet started. This isn't a lifestyle change attempt. If a lifestyle change is a bit like upgrading to a new house, what I'm doing is demolishing the old one to make room for it. I've done the maths, worked out the necessary calorie intake and we're off.

I won't share said calculations with you, Dear Constant Reader. That's not out of shame but because every single person ever born has a strong opinion on what is and what isn't "healthy" weight loss and I don't want to get into a debate.

It's all for a good cause, so I can get fighting fit to return to my vocation as holiday entertainment for tourists in San Francisco as displayed below (and obviously for the wedding... but that's less important...)


Of course, Dear Constant Reader, there have been diets before. The 2004 super-effective diet, the infamous Orange Diet, the Paleo lifestyle change and Diet Chef. I usually do well but never keep it up until I get to my target weight. So that's the aim... get to my target weight. That's all. So easy... here goes... 

No comments:

Post a Comment