Monday, January 22, 2018

Something To Look Forward To

So... in Jae News: Jim and I are planning on getting married in September. We're planning on doing this in Las Vegas then spending 3 days there before we travel down to Los Angeles (very briefly) and then up Highway 1 to San Francisco where we'll spend a few more days. 

This gives us something to look forward to. I'm already searching for the best things to do (best according to Jae, not according to actual good taste) and trying to rack my brains for all the things I was disappointed in missing when I was last in San Francisco (mainly things I discovered from listening to Sparkletack, a fantastic podcast that still ranks among my all time favourite podcasts). 

(Jae's previous San Francisco adventure: Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5)

However it also gives me something to aim for... weight loss!!! If I don't seriously lose some weight I'm going to be very uncomfortable doing anything, especially flying. So tomorrow begins a new "diet" (not one of those faddy ones though). 

Hopefully that'll leave me looking a little more like the Second Jae!

No comments:

Post a Comment