Thursday, January 25, 2018

Diet Weirdness

As I've said already, this new diet I've calculated is pretty... harsh. So I'm rather shocked to discover that, three days in, I'm not feeling hunger pangs. I'm not restricting my evening meal, having whatever we'd normally have, which I suppose helps. 

When I get to the end of the month and my cash supply becomes limited (mainly due to buying unhealthy food options whilst at work) I tend to become ravenous, desperately dreaming of all the things I could be eating if only I'd budgeted better. 

Now? Nothing. 

Super odd, not that I'm complaining. 

Speaking of not complaining, and in the spirit of this years theme of nostalgia, here's a hot rugby player (Kayne Lawton... mmm...). That's what Jim refers to as a "Bouncy Castle"/


No comments:

Post a Comment