Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Two Days Until The Weekend!

Wow. I've finished Temeraire and I have to say... wow. It was amazing, the best book I've read this year. I loved it, and have put the rest of the series on my wish list ready for the new year.

Tomorrow I shall give up the ghost of resistance and begin to read everyones current favourite; His Dark Materials Trilogy.



*LATER* What sad news about Terry Pratchett. He is the man who made me fall in love with reading and I'll be hoping he stays well for as long as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jae Bookworm, I did not know that you read so much? Or is it a new trend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to read constantly as a child but after I left school I kind of just... stopped. However this year I've made an effort to start reading again as much as I can.

    I had been fairly conservative with my choices; old favourites, Star Wars stuff, Doctor Who, Stephen King. But recently I've become more adventurous and buying on friends recommendations... hence Temeraire. I'm grateful I did decide to spread my literary wings a little!

    ReplyDelete