Thursday, December 27, 2007

Random



Well it's nearly the end of the year and Jae is quite tired. However I did get asked by a tall, black muscle bound hunk (that ticks all the right boxes in my opinion) if I wanted to play American Football with him at Waterloo Station. I had to say no that that question though... there was plenty else I wanted to do with him though!

Got asked if I wanted to join something called "United Queerdom" today. It's a Twinkleboi project so I'm sure it'll be worth keeping an eye on.

That reminds me... I must catch up with my podcasts... sadly most of my favourites have ceased to publish but I've got some new likely candidates to replace them...

Caught the news at lunch at work and watched the Benazir Bhutto tragedy unfold. Poor Pakistan, things just seem to get worse and worse over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment