Friday, December 21, 2007

Since I've Been Gone...

...into a very lazy blogger phase lots of things have happened...

Nick Clegg was elected Lib Dem leader (commiserations to my choice, Chris Huhne), declared himself agnostic and selected his "Cabinet". I'm glad he included Chris Huhne in the front bench team... we've got both the candidates in strong positions so we get the use of both of their talents. The best of both worlds!

Teachers tie up children at Folkestone Academy.

The Daily Show will return despite the writers strike, praise be to Jesus!

And...

Customers continue to call us... Don't they know it's Christmas time, at all??? Oh well... I'll just sit here pretending I'm working whilst blogging, playing with my Homer Sapien and playing Star Wars The Complete Saga on my Nintendo DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment