Tuesday, October 16, 2007

You Have Gotta Love The Jim!

So work yesterday was horrible... really, really horrible. There I was thinking my opinion of other people couldn't possible get any worse. Then it did.

And today? Well today was worse. I had to listen as my colleagues were berated by irate idiots and at times I just wanted to go and take down some details so I could go and beat up the individual involved. Of course I didn't but I hate blokes who phone up and treat the girls like shit just because their girls. Don't think that happens? Ha! Racism, homophobia and sexism are all well and truly alive in customer services.

Anyway... I headed home late after a 12 hour day feeling very sorry for myself and found Jim had run me a foamy bath surrounded by candles which I soaked in until dinner was ready. I feel human once more.

I just wish there wasn't any work tomorrow. Today I booked off Wednesday through Friday next week so I could have a rest and avoid spending any money.

Mum called today. She's got herself a Facebook profile. :D She also promised there was some money on the way from my Grandad. This has become a running joke between Jim and I as this is what she promises every time I speak to her. he he...

She also told me about my Nans first trip on the internet where she sent an email to my uncle and sat waiting for him to reply. Bless her.

No comments:

Post a Comment