Friday, October 19, 2007

Bobbing Along The Thames

Last night was a proper night out with work. Several reasons for it including Bonnie’s leaving do, celebration of our rebranding and launch of our new website and reaching a million pounds of sales with one of our newest suppliers.

We left work at 6 and all 40 off us caught the overground to Waterloo and then wandered, en masse, to Embankment Pier. After some wandering up and down the embankment to find our boarding point we eventually found our boat… the High Society.

We boarded and found a bar on the lower deck and a seating, dancing and eating area on the upper deck. As I could barely stand in the lower deck I spent much of my time up with the dancing peoples.

My boss decided to put my iPod on the sound system but after listening to “Brave Sir Robin” from Spamalot and some of the Monkees finest selection (I’ve got eclectic tastes… so sue me!) they decided someone elses iPod would be more appropriate. He he… We had some food and then some speeches. During the speeches we were told that although all of us had really made an effort, four people deserved special credit, and should step forward to claim an envelope. One person each from Marketing, Accounts and Technology were called forward and I sat there applauding and not really thinking I’d put in much of an effort to be in the running… and then my name was called! Wow. I won two “ecoupons” as is our company slang which grant me a day off work and/or £50 worth of HMV vouchers. We can’t decide whether it’s one or both as there are no terms or conditions. I’m hoping for both! ;)

Then we had a very brief lasting attempt at Karaoke where Phil showed us he had an amazing voice as he sung to Bonnie, our new CEO sung “I Touch Myself” and then we kind of gave up.

I drunk loads of spirits as Kasey and I spent our time getting each other random drinks (mmm… Navy Rum… *throws up*) Sadly our time cruising up and down the Thames was over before I knew it and I wandered to Waterloo with Paul before heading home. Despite having a horrid hangover this morning I wasn't too bad off... I hear the evening got incredibly messy after that.

I've uploaded some of the photos to Facebook and you'll see some links there if you're quick!

2 comments:

  1. The boat ride sounds like fun. And the fact you remember so much of it means you were being quite temperate -- if not absolutely tee-total.

    The new office site looks fine and what a good idea to offer flowers. I bet there's a huge markup there. All it lacks is a department selling those airline-style liquor miniatures to hide in ones desk for emergencies. With overnight delivery, too. It would be a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 成人電影,情色,本土自拍, 色色網, ,嘟嘟情人色網, 色情網站, 成人網站, 正妹牆, 正妹百人斬, aio,伊莉, 伊莉討論區, 成人遊戲, 成人影城,
    ut聊天室, 免費A片, AV女優, 美女視訊, 情色交友, 免費AV, 色情網站, 辣妹視訊, 美女交友, 色情影片 成人影片, 成人網站, A片,H漫, 18成人, 成人圖片, 成人漫畫, 情色網, 日本A片, 免費A片下載, 性愛, 成人交友, 嘟嘟成人網, 成人電影, 成人, 成人貼圖, 成人小說, 成人文章, 成人圖片區, 免費成人影片, 成人遊戲, 微風成人, 愛情公寓, 情色, 情色貼圖, 情色文學, 做愛, 色情聊天室, 色情小說, 一葉情貼圖片區, 情色小說, 色情, 寄情築園小遊戲, 色情遊戲情色視訊, 情色電影, aio交友愛情館, 言情小說, 愛情小說, 色情A片, 情色論壇, 色情影片, 視訊聊天室, 免費視訊聊天, 免費視訊, 視訊美女, 視訊交友, 視訊聊天, 免費視訊聊天室, a片下載, aV, av片, A漫, av dvd, av成人網, 聊天室, 成人論壇, 本土自拍, 自拍, A片,成人電影,情色,本土自拍, 愛情公寓, 情色, 舊情人, 情色貼圖, 情色文學, 情色交友, 色情聊天室, 色情小說, 一葉情貼圖片區, 情色小說, 色情, 色情遊戲, 情色視訊, 情色電影, aio交友愛情館, 色情a片, 一夜情, 辣妹視訊, 視訊聊天室, 免費視訊聊天, 免費視訊, 視訊, 視訊美女, 美女視訊, 視訊交友, 視訊聊天, 免費視訊聊天室, 情人視訊網影音視訊聊天室, 視訊交友90739, 成人影片, 成人交友, 本土自拍, 美女交友, 嘟嘟成人網, 成人貼圖, 成人電影, A片, 豆豆聊天室, 聊天室, UT聊天室, 尋夢園聊天室, 男同志聊天室, UT男同志聊天室, 聊天室尋夢園, 080聊天室, 080苗栗人聊天室, 6K聊天室, 女同志聊天室, 小高聊天室, 情色論壇, 色情網站, 成人網站, 成人論壇, 免費A片, 上班族聊天室, 成人聊天室, 成人小說, 微風成人區, 色美媚部落格, 成人文章, 成人圖片區, 免費成人影片, 成人論壇, 情色聊天室, 寄情築園小遊戲, AV女優,成人電影,情色,本土自拍, A片下載, 日本A片, 麗的色遊戲,

    ReplyDelete