Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Labour Caves In To The Gold Diggers

Rejoice! You can now take £600 000 of your parents cash when they die! Starting counting the days until they die guys...

I saw a brilliant article in the London Lite the other day... one woman moaning because her parents left all their money to charity. She moaned about how she'd helped them on their farm every day and even travelled from work to their farm to help out after she moved to London and then didn't get a penny.

What did I think? I thought..."So you only helped out your parents because you expected some financial compensation when they died???" So much for doing things for love and to show familial committment. Greedy bitch. I was shocked she had the audacity to tell her story in a newspaper, or that someone at the newspaper put a sympathetic angle on it!

1 comment:

  1. Hello

    I love your blog.



    Can I add a link to your blog on my blog?
    Which title and url do you want me to add?

    www.restoringLove.com

    I am also a Best Male Blogger
    :)


    May be you will also like my blog, and that you will
    want to support the cause the blog supports:"restoring
    Love". You can also add a link in your blog.

    www.restoringLove.com



    Do not hesitate to give me your opinion and feedback,


    :)



    Kisses and Hughs



    Erik

    ReplyDelete