Friday, October 06, 2006

Wish Me Luck

Last night I went bowling at Elephant and Castle on our regular work night out. Came second in the one game we did finish... the other game I can't quite remember what happened. Nick really must stop racing me in beer drinking. I always win anyway...

Kallie, JP and I finished the night with a Chinese. YUM!

Today at work is going to be hell (I won't give away company info but let's just say our customers shall be EXTREMELY upset today). Don't make me go in!!!!! Please...

I don't know what's funnier... this old councillors feeble attempts at humour (Biblical humour has been done to death, hardly original) or the Lib Dems suggestion that "diversity training" might stop him being homophobic. Diversity training???? WTF!! Yeah that'll change him... Good thinking that Lib Dem...

Leave him alone, it's punishment enough just being him... the crap sense of humour, the pomposity and the looks.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:16 pm

    If I was living in Greenwich I'd spend lots of time in that ultra cheap buffet in the village. That's one of the best Chinese buffets around that is.

    ReplyDelete